Re: e-commerce

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Helber wrote:

> Does anyone know a "good" free e-commerce program?
> or
> a good solution to implement a virtual store?

MiniVend  --  shopping cart (trolley) and electronic catalog(ue) system.
[ http://www.minivend.com/minivend/download.html  ]

A pig to get going; but once mastered, a *great* set of scripts.
It's well worth while persevering -- it  took me two weeks to get it
going as I wanted it, but I don't feel any of my time was wasted.
(Sorry -- intranet site not publicly available.  But others are.  See
list on minivend home site.)

msw
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/