Re: webmail service.

IMP, with HORDE. Debian package. Requires MySQL, not for messages, but authentication of web login, not actual user login.

Works well. extremely stable.

At 12:39 PM 7/19/2000 -0700, Scott Thompson wrote:
Hello all. I am looking for information or links to a webmail program. I am
running Debian 2.0.38 with apache. My linux administrator is quite firm
about 'debian released packages' so if there are any that fit into that
category, that would be best, if not, any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated from any of you that have installed and maintain a service like
this.

My needs are low as well, I have about 350 active domains with about 1200
email accounts. I can't really see more that 25% of the users wanting the
service, but as you all know, in this day and age, it's the service and
features that make or break us!