postgresql/mysql module for Zmailer "integration"

Hi :)

I'm looking for a solution for my problem...
I've got a Zmailer server, and my boss want a "module"/program for capture all smtp mails and introduce this in a postgresql or mysql database. And (of course), the same for get the mail (yes yes...), when the client get her mail, this module/program have de dates for de database.
Well, I don't know if you understand what I say (my english is very bad :( ), but this is the idea... I know a "sendmail-mysql" module for this, but I work with Zmailer, and I will dispose to change to other MTA, also Qmail or better, Postfix.

Thank's for all... and excuse me my bad english... :(

Have a nice day  ;-)
TooManySecrets