RE: secure way for users webpage uploads

I use mysql for:

	1. Imap authetication via pam (with pam_mysql)

	/etc/pam.d/imap:

	auth	required	pam_mysql.so host=localhost database=http_auth user=webuser password=epf83hjr table=mysql_auth usercol=username
passwordcol=passwd crypt=n

	2. Ftp (proftpd) with the sample mailed

	3. Web (apache), with /etc/apache/http.conf:
	LoadModule auth_mysql_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_auth_mysql.so
      <Directory /home/atari/public_html/pruebas>
      	Auth_MySQL_Password_Table mysql_auth
            Auth_MySQL_Encrypted_Passwords on
      </Directory>
	# Autenticación por mysql
	Auth_MySQL_Info localhost webuser epf83hjr
	Auth_MySQL_General_DB http_auth
	This authetication is for dirs with .htaccess files

Really, with pam_mysql can authenticate many services...

Web address...
	web:
	http://www.mysql.com/downloads/contrib.html
	mysql:
	http://bourbon.netvision.net.il/mysql/mod_auth_mysql/
	pam_mysql:
	https://sourceforge.net/projects/pam-mysql/ (not supported!!)

But is not easy...

I needed edit & compile the pam_mysql v0.2 (because I dont like your auth system).
And edit & compile the proftpd package, because the standard proftpd distribution dont have mysql & pam support.
And download the mysql & pam sources (I needed yours libs for the previous compiles).

TODO:

sendmail+mysql...
	http://sendmail.jacked-in.org/

but have patchs very, very large :(