Re: Harddrive Errors

> > I'm getting some Input/Output error messages and also messages in the syslog
> > on a server about the harddrive.  Anyone have any ideas on whats wrong and
> > what I should do?
you seem to have more than one;) scsi device in your system.
is that drive the only one with errors on it's scsi ribbon?
maybe check the ribbon, for proper termination;)
but maybe more for places where ribbon is very close
to metal surfaces, ribbo shouldn't exceed it's recommendend length,
and things like that, it seems to be hardware problem.