RE: Virtual Domain Solution

Yes, that approach makes a lot of sense--what I was asking was whether some
such system exists already.  Unfortunately, I've also got to try to train
NT-monkeys to do this, and so I need some type of GUI or web interface,
which was why I was considering qmail, and the qmailadmin program.  I guess
I'm just looking for some simple solution to avoid having to write and do
all of this myself.  Definitely an area where Linux is lacking...perhaps it
is something I could work on--a Debian-specific solution of some kind.

In general, however do most ISP's simply go and write custom scripts for
everything?  Or do they just do it manually?  I've only got about 10 domains
right now, but once we get more, I can easily imagine a nightmarish
situation--forgetting one file, setting one permission wrong, or something.

Thanks,
Ryan