RE: sendmail or pop3d problem

Hi there....

Reverse identification.... put workstations IP's into server's /etc/hosts
file or configure the server as DNS servere as well. Looks like you are
using off-line system and your server is not connected to the internet
while the workstations try to get the email....

Just a quick answer, taking into account info you gave

Best regards
"Jersey"