Re: Frozen Messages (Exim)

tps@major.pita.org wrote:

> 39d  2.1K 12Mc06-0006sT-00 <> *** frozen ***
>           ptc@mauimail.com
>
> Using eximon, unfreeze it, and try to force delivery. You'll see
> the message why it was frozen.

Actually just doing that now.  I have tried eximon before but just read the
manpage so I didn't know what it could do until now.  Isn't there a way to
force exim to automatically clear these messages from the queue with a
failure message to the postmaster.  I've never had to manually remove
queued messages on sendmail boxes, it is rather tedious ... especially over
the 56k connection I'm working on right now.

So is there a way to automatically fail messages to postmaster once
delivery has been given up on?

Thanks,

Fraser