Webshop solution for Unix/Linux?

Hello.
Just had a great discussion with one of our salespersons about webshop
solutions. He's just found some shop running on NT/asp and is just
delirious. I've been propagating for MiniVend, but they just want a ready
solution to push to customers. So my question is if there exists any 'turn
key' solution with Minivend or perhaps some other shopping cart for Linux
that anyone knows of?

I would much rather try and keep as much as possible on Unix, as they
never seem to crash.. :)

Regards

/Roger

-------