Re: Has anyone successfully installed IMP under slink or spud?

Ciao,
 Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 10:02:04AM +1030, Nathan Ridge wrote:

> Has anyone successfully installed IMP under slink or spud?
I had (http[s]://www.bestkevin.com/webmail)
There is a separate package that can be installed on a slink system, but it
need a newer version of php. Well...I didn't upgraded the php but changed
only a function in all scripts  (I really don't remember which one). Now it
works, the only thing it seems to be wrong is attachment 'cause it use a
function that exists only in newer php.
If you need further infos let me know, I'll put online the maintainer's
modified package and the function you have to rename.

--

Bye
			+--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
			+--------+          I found it in linux.......
--
The ultimate result is that some innovations that would truly benefit
consumers never occur for the sole reason that they do not coincide with