Re: Locking Network At 100base T

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, t s a d i wrote:

ch4di >hello all,
ch4di >
ch4di >   i compiled-in my 3c905 support to the kernel, i lookep up vortex.txt
ch4di >and the lilo mini howto already but i dont see anything as to how i may
ch4di >specify any options for my NIC to work at 100 Mbps ...
ch4di >   can someone please tell me how ?

i have many 3c905 systems running, and all of them properly auto-detect
the network speed. what kind of hub/switch are you using?  the only
incompadible switch ive seen with 3c905 is from linksys(their 5 port
switch) i suggest netgear products for low end stuff, avoid the no name
crap.

nate