1 LAN, 2 IPs (Routing Problems)

Hello,

	I have a DSL connection with 2 IP's for example sake lets call them
1.1.1.20   and
1.1.1.21

I have 1 router, 1 HUB, and 4 linux workstations (Not including the router).

The DSL plugs into the router, which, on another NIC plugs into a HUB,
connected to all the workstations.

I want the network to be set up so that, requests to 1.1.1.20 go to the
router, and reuqests for 1.1.1.21 go to my primary workstation (suffix).

so that requests to the outside world from all workstations except suffix,
appear to be coming from 1.1.1.20, but requests to the outside world from
suffix, appear to come from 1.1.1.21 so that my primary workstation gets its
own IP, and all the others are sharing one (Masqueraded).

Is there a way to masquerade only a certain subnet, and with another ip,
just send all incoming and outgoing traffic through, only doing security
filtering but not blocking anything as if it was masqueraded and not a
direct link to suffix from its IP address..

let me know if im not making myself clear or if you need anymore
information.

thanks for any help.

--
    -  Nick Jennings