Re: [OFF TOPIC] How to change a contact at InterNIC

On Thu, 3 February 2000 17:12:04 +0530, Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
> Sorry for the non-Debian nature of this, but I assume that this forum
> would have members who have handled this.

1. Well, asking this in this mailing list is fun.
2. See www.networksolutions.com/makechanges/ and read. We
   can't do that for you.
3. Think about transferring it to some www.corenic.net
   member. That way it is a) way cheaper and b) you can
   do updates without getting into trouble.

Is it a single domain? We have thousands and gladly move
from InterNIC to some CORE member. InterNIC sux, sort of.

scnr,
Alexander