Re: Debian Slink

On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 15:22:14 +0100, Dariush Pietrzak writes:
><...> .at-land commercial? I've got quite poor commercial connectivity,
>and quite fast edu.

.at is Austria, small country somewhere in Europe ;-)

As I work for one of the largest commercial ISPs here I have "some"
 bandwidth available, at least more than my lowly 10mbit-ethernet
 can probably use ;-)

But not I am in need of slink-packages, Tobias Geijersson, who started
 the thread, is. If someone else can provide him with what he needs,
 I´d think he´d be grateful also...

cheers,
&rw
--
/  Ing. Robert Waldner  | Network Engineer | T: +43 1 89933  F: x533 \
\ <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> |    KPNQwest/AT   | Diefenbachg. 35, A-1150 /