Re: your mail

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Ian wrote:

> I would like to know the answer to your problem as we have the same issue,
> ie users can "see" the entire drive structure when connecting via ssh but
> if they connect via ftp their relevent "home" directory becomes the root.
> Obviously we would prefer to limit ssh to the allowed area only

... and if they connect using anonymous ftp, they are restricted to the
ftp area (as set by your ftp configuration).
But it still doesn't answer the question of how to get chroot working on
login.
--
Martin Wheeler       -        StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                   http://www.startext.co.uk/