Default Interface

I have a box with a 3com nic and a Sangoma WAN card running as a mail server
andoffice router.  Is there a way, when I talk to the outside world across my
WAN card, to make it use the ip address of my ethernet card.  In other words,
when I telnet, ssh, ftp to a box on the outside world, I want it to show up as
a connection from mail.mynetwork.com (my ethernet address) and not
host_on.framerelaycloud.provider.com (my wan address).