VPN software for Windows users

I have a Debian potato box where I want to offer Windows users VPN access.

I installed PPTP, patched pppd 2.3.10 for mschap, - but from Win98, VPN will only work if all encryption is disabled. The "dun40.exe" mentioned in the PoPToP howto refused to upgrade the Win98 system I used to test VPN.

Have anyone implemented VPN (with encryption) for Windows (9x and NT/W2000) machines on a Debian installation?

Jarle
--
Jarle Aase                      email: jgaa@jgaa.com
Author of freeware.             http://www.jgaa.com

<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>