Re: dial-in session disconnected while sending large file

It could be something we came up against.  An old DoS attack - but
accdiental/coincidental.

The problem could be they have an email spooled, which has
(plus)(plus)(plus) in it when it's encoded, and their modem could be
picking this up and going into command mode.

ATS2=255&W

That init string should fix that, if thats what the problem is.

Regards,
Robert Davidson.