Re: Hello.

five reasons, I'll come as close as I can.

1) I know now that I am not good enough at guitar to keep me fed.
2) Up until not to long ago, you couldn't get paid to rock climb.
3) My times were not good enough at swimming to send me to the olympics.
4) I prefer a non dangerous night job.
5) I like to read, not talk.

Chris