Re: slink repository

> updates I want to quickly catch up on but my searching has been fruitless.
> Why are old distribs (hamm and slink for instance), not kept at any of the
> mirrors?
just a common sense - why keep them on mirrors?! they're outdated, that's
what we have museums for. And AFAIK slink hamm and bo are available on
main debian site, with some space restrictions - like bo available only as
source packages or sth.

> Also, why is there no mention of slink at the debian homepage?  What is the
> world coming to?
As you probably know security team is phasing out it's support for slink.
not yet but soon. ( have you read Debian Weekly News
and debian-security-announce? )

regards, Eyck