Re: Which IMAP and POP3 servers ?

> But fairly minimal license anyway (less than $200, I think, for a full, unlimited type).  Though
> I've been having a lack of success contacting the developer recently, so I don't know if Cubic
> Circle still cares about it, even
And that's true. And i've been using cubic-circle for about a year and 've
been happy with it, until I found out it was non-free ( haven't made any
money with it :(, hope cubic circle won't sue me )
I would have quite some problem to even get that money and to send it to
cubic-circle. and solid-pop3d seems like it's at least as good as cuci.

regards, Eyck