Multiple 'timed' Autoresponders

I have a need for a service, and am quite prepated to write a little C to
take care of it. My Linux administrator suggested that it would be about the
only way that he is aware of doing what I need. I just wanted to put forth
my requirements and see if someone had done, or has an idea for me.

I would like to have the ability to send out multiple timed autoresponses.
1) When a message is received, immediately send out a 'I got this message'
2) 5 Days later send out another autoresponder
3) 14 Days later send out a follow up autoresponse.......

Some clients want more, some want less and the day interval needs to be
different from user to user. Also, keep in mind that each autoresponse is a
different message. I relize that I will likely have to build a web interface
to manage these responses, I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to code
the actual mailing and managment of the times.

Scott Thompson
Programming & Server Admin
Internet Brokers Group
Office: (403) 232-1032