Little script help please

Below is a script I am writing, what it does it take in values from webpage
and basically just write them to a file. What I am trying to do is:  there
is heap of different sections on the page, hessian, linen and more to be
added.  I want the script to ONLY write to file the section that is selected
and leave the rest out.  I think maybe I have done something wrong with the
ifs as it writes every field to the file when I have specified no values so
the file should be blank.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Ridgey

File values being written even though nothing has been specified on the
webpage.
----snip-----snip-----
Hessian Selected
Trim - First Trim Selected  =
Trim - Second Trim Selected  =
Hessian Selected
Twotone - First Tone Selected =
Linen Selected
One Colour - Colour Selected =

#!/usr/bin/perl
require("cgi-lib.pl");
&ReadParse(*in);
print &PrintHeader;

$hatstyle="$in{'hatstyle'}";
$order="$in{'order'}";
$size_ladies="$in{'size_ladies'}";
$size_child="$in{'size_child'}";
$size_infant="$in{'size_infant'}";
$hessian_colour="$in{'hessian_colour'}";
$h_colouronly="$in{'h_colouronly'}";
$h_trim_one="$in{'h_trim_one'}";
$h_trim_two="$in{'h_trim_two'}";
$h_tone_one="$in{'h_tone_one'}";
$h_tone_two="$in{'h_tone_two'}";
$linen_colour="$in{'linen_colour'}";
$l_colour="$in{'l_colour'}";
$l_trim_one="$in{'l_trim_one'}";
$l_tone_one="$in{'l_tone_one'}";
$decoration="$in{'decoration'}";
$d_bow="$in{'d_bow'}";
$d_rose="$in{'d_rose'}";
$d_doublebow="$in{'d_doublebow'}";
$comments="$in{'comments'}";

print << `EOC`;
if [ $hessian_colour="onecolour" ]; then
echo "Hessian Selected" >> /home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "One Colour - Colour Selected  = $h_colouronly" >>
/home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
fi
if [ $hessian_colour="trim" ]; then
echo "" >> /home/httpsd/temp/countryhats | echo "" >>
/home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "Hessian Selected" >> /home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "Trim - First Trim Selected  = $h_trim_one" >>
/home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "Trim - Second Trim Selected  = $h_trim_two" >>
/home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
fi
if [ $hessian_colour="twotone" ]; then
echo "Hessian Selected" >> /home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "Twotone - First Tone Selected = $h_tone_one" >>
/home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "Twotone - First Tone Selected = $h_tone_two" >>
/home/httpsd/temp/country
fi
if [ $linen_colour="onecolour" ]; then
echo "Linen Selected" >> /home/httpsd/temp/countryhats
echo "One Colour - Colour Selected = $l_colour" >>