RE: hosts.deny

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I took the advice of putting ALL: ALL in the hosts.deny file and now even
sshd will deny an attempt at connecting to it. It is open ssh from the
debian potato archive. Not sure why it is working according to what you
wrote, but it is denying everyone not in hosts.allow now.

Thanks again!

D. Ghost

'space ghost using enlightenment'