Re: motherboard recommendations

Actually, I figured you wanted it in a 1u, since you mentioned the
integrated video.  These will fit.  That's what Akamai has done.  They
sacrifice the dual processor ability, use a slot1 riser card for each cpu
slot and stick the terminator in one, cpu in other, and use some sort of
small ducted-fan style heatsink.  Very compact, rather impressive imho.

-Kevin