Re: Inherited ISP host configuration nightmare

Gene, i dont think this is possible. There may be some tricks you can do
with ipchains to forward packets from one port to another IP/port and get
the job done, but it would probably be a kludge. You could also do this on
your cisco, kinda like redirecting all traffic through the router to a
squid server, or similar.

Why dont you put up a simple web server on the linux box and then have
them automatically transferred to the NT box (where the real web
server/pages are located?)

This would be very simple and could be done in a number of ways, and ways
in which they were meant to be used?