Re: Packages

Peter Shtinkov <shtinkov@spnet.net> writes:

> Sorry for dummy question, but can you tell me how to create
> directory, with .deb files, which is apt-get-able. How can i create
> and update Packages, Packages.gz etc. in this directory.

Have a look at apt-move.  It takes packages you've downloaded with
"apt-get install" (stored in /var/cache/apt/archives) and creates the
correct directory hierarchy for a mirror with the required Package
files which is apt-get-able.

Cheers,
Roland.
--
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember;
involve me and I'll understand - Chinese Proverb.