Re: apache wml/wap support

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Erik Peter P. Abella wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I was told that I can tweak my apache mime extensions to support wml
> browsing? is this true and has anyone in the list been able to do this?
> and if so, where can I find some howto?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Erik Peter P. Abella

Add the following lines to /etc/mime.types:

text/vnd.wap.wml                                wml
text/vnd.wap.wmlscript                          wmls
application/vnd.wap.wmlc                        wmlc
application/vnd.wap.wmlscriptc                  wmlsc
image/vnd.wap.wbmp                              wbmp

Roger Abrahamsson, Senior System/Network Admin
Obbit AB
Radhusespl.17D, S-90328 Umea, Sweden
Phone: (+46)(0)90 133310    Fax:(+46)(0)90 133370