Re: IDE RAID

The software RAID that comes with the 2.2 kernel does IDE and SCSI. Works pretty seamlessly. Only problem is, you must make sure the partitions are set correctly as it must load the drivers before it can use the RAID device. I usually put /home on a RAID and move my web sites, database, etc... over to /home.

Rod