radisu help

Hi all.

Does anyone know how can I limit the access in radius to a group of users?
my users file is like this

DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use = 1,Auth-Type = System
        Fall-Through = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255

now I check the password file, but pop users can log too.
I was thinking that I could put the log accounts into a group called
"loggroup"
and just accept the passwords of accounts that belongs to this group.
But I have no idea of how to it or if this is the correct way of doing it.

I apreciate any help.

Thank you guys.