Rack-based Monitor/Console Solution

We're assembling a new content distribution system for our e-mail based
news product which is going to consist  of a farm of VA-Linux boxen, a
couple of Dells, and a Sun 450.  As such, I'm in the market for a nice
Monitor/Console solution for connecting each of these in a centralized
fashion.

I've pretty much settled on the Raritan Master Console-II for the actual
switching mechanism, but am curious as to what people out there are
using to manage a cluster of rackmount servers.

Sadly, I'm in ordering mode, so I've got to figure out what to buy RSN.
Any advice would be wonderful.

Thanks, crew!

-db

Dave Brookshire
Director, Technical Operations
eAgents.com, Inc.
(703)383-6740 x120 voice
(703)383-5198 fax
dsb@eagents.com e-mail

begin:vcard
n:brookshire;dave
tel;fax:(703)383-5198
tel;work:(703)383-6740 x120
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://eagents.com
org:eAgents.com, Inc.;technology
version:2.1
email;internet:dsb@eagents.com
title:director, technical operations
adr;quoted-printable:;;11240 waples mill rd.=0D=0Asuite 403;fairfax;va;22030;US
fn:dsb
end:vcard