OT: NTP hardware

Off topic, if you don't have interest in stratum 1 NTP servers stop
reading now please :)

Is anyone here running a stratum 1 NTP server?  If so, what hardware
are you using for time synchronization?  We have a GPS receiver that
provides clocking for a SONET ring here and I'm sure there's a card I
can stick in a server that accepts clocking from the receiver, but
it's (so far) been difficult finding information or a company that
knows what I'm talking about.  (Perhaps I'm asking the wrong companies
...)

Thanks for you time,

--
Nathan Norman         "Eschew Obfuscation"          Network Engineer
GPG Key ID 1024D/51F98BB7            http://home.midco.net/~nnorman/