Exim, majordomo, virtual domains

Does anyone have working examples of how to set up majordomo under virtual
domains with exim?  My virtual domains run using this configuration:

virtual:
	driver = aliasfile
	domains = dbm;/etc/exim/domains
	no more
	file = /etc/exim/$domain
	search_type = lsearch

I would like to be able to put majordomo aliases into the normal domain
alias files (under /etc/exim) but I get various errors.  I suppose I need
another director?

When sending to majordomo@somevirtualdomain.com:

"Neither the system_aliases director nor the address_pipe transport set a
uid for local delivery of |/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"

When sending to alist@somevirtualdomain.com:

"pipe_transport unset in virtual driver"

Any help (where to get docs) appreciated!

Thanks.