Re: Mass install / Autoinstall (Was: Re: Debian vs Red Hat??? I need info.)

Well it's funny you brought that up because I was considering just making
one huge rpm of debian and then using kickstart.  Kickstart is a part of
Red Hat's install, Anaconda, not really an rpm but I get your point.

-jeremy

--

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxedgexx.com