strange .vbs "thing"

Hi guys.....
I do not have IE5 on my machine..... i have file extensions enabled on my
machine so... i could see "iloveyou.txt.vbs" crap immediately on my
computer.... but.... i tried to send a .jpg file to my friend recently
and.... i relised that it has a jpg.vbx extension. Anyone there knows what
could happend to my files? they will not affect me because I d not run vb
on my machine..... but... anyone knows what could cause it???.... tomorrow
i will run full antivirus jazz, but to warn anyone.... enable full file
extensions on your puters :))))
best regards :))))
"jersey"