Re: Perl/C programmers, help pls

Typing away merrily, Phil Pennock produced the immortal words:
> shell_prompt$ perl -i.old \
>   -e 's{http://209.155.163.97/}{http://www.pexchange.com/}g' \
>   $(find THOSE_DIRECTORIES -name \*.cgi -print)

Need more coffee.  Hopefully it's obvious that THOSE_DIRECTORIES should
be replaced with a whitespace-separated list of the top-level
directories where those .cgi files are.  I should have mentioned that
before.  Sorry.
--
HTML email - just say no --> Phil Pennock
"We've got a patent on the conquering of a country through the use of force.