-Nathan

From: "Alex Toropov" <alex@ct.spb.ru>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 20:12:06 +0400

Hi, all.
I'm newbie in organizing dial-in ppp server.
Just now I've got working ppp server usin mgetty + pppd. Authentication of users is
working through pap-secrets file.
I'd like to organize authentication by using some kind of RADIUS server. (cistron for example)
Can any one give me some steps in making this ?
I was looking for some PAM way of making this, but I didn't find any PAM authenticating module,
that is able to athenticate through RADIUS server.

TIA, Alex