cool [was Re: restricted ftp (binded to a private net only)]

  as the Mar 27 comic from userfriendly goes, "Holy Root. I've been
missing so much!"

  thanks a lot for the xinetd tip Phil :-) ...  it ROCKS !!!

chad

<http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=xinetd&searchon=names&version=stable&release=all>