Front Page Extensions :-(

I know microsoft is prolly not a favoured word around these parts, but i
figure trying to get Frontpage extensions working on Debian is a better than
using a NT box 'o' crap.  Has anyone sucessfully goy FP2000 or FP98
extensions working under debian. I had a go but had no luck at all,
especially with the later versions of apache. I nearly had it working with a
2.0 dist but still failed to load the apache daemon.  Any help on this much
appreciated.

p.s.  Tryed to convince them they could get cgi and perl scripts to replace
the FP bots but you know what Microsoft users are like.

Ridgey.