Re: ppp over PABX

add a "9," (without the quotes) right before the number, each comma i
believe is a 1 second pause so if it doesn't work try 9,, or 9,,, ..etc.

nate

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 chadi@melch.impactnet.com wrote:

chadi >hello all,
chadi >
chadi >  ok, i havent touched ppp for quite some time now and im having some
chadi >problems dialing to an ISP where the line im using is connected behind a
chadi >PABX system ...
chadi >  anybody have any idea what should i add to my chatscript (created thru
chadi >pppconfig) so that it will dial 9 first (for the dial tone) b4 dialing my
chadi >ISP ?
chadi >
chadi >TIA,
chadi >Chad