apache-fp

Has anyone gotten the fp module to compile/work on the potato source tree?

I have the patches applied, have edited the Makefiles using mod_include as
an example, but can not get the thing to work. Iwth unedited Makefiles I
get no Mod_frontpage.so|o and with the edited make files I get:
No rule to make target mod_frontpage.*
where * is either so|o|c depending on exactly ho much of the Makefile I
have edited. My edits have been simply to copy the mod_include.* segments
and to s/include/frontpage

Any ideas?

Jaysen O'Dell

   Oatka Data Solutions