Need a Mail Hoster

Folks,

I have a problem I believe I have covered all the technical problems, now
I need actual implementation.  This is commercial, but with a twist.
I am looking for vendors ;-)

We have offices in Delhi, US, UK, and Switzerland.  We shall call them IN,
US, UK, CH (what else?)

Mail services are required at each of this four locations:
	IN	200 guys, on LAN, with POP clients.  We have a strong
		SysAdm team.
	US	50 guys, dial up mostly, with POP clients
	UK	15 guys, ditto
	CH	5? guys, ditto

We can support a server at India, but not elsewhere.

What I want to do is to create four subdoamins:
	in.example.com
	us.example.com
	uk.example.com
	ch.example.com

The MX for in.example.com points to my India Office Linux box, no
problems.

The us, uk, ch MXs should point to a machine, preferably in the US, where
the mails can be stored, and POPed.  So mail between two guys in US will
not transit a sloooow link to India.

What is critical here is that the HR guy in each of this locations should
be able to create/delete/administer these accounts without asking either
me or the ISP for help.  A web interface?  Professional looking?

Apart from this, we need to host a web server, should have Java and some
database backend.

All this, and by Saturday.

There is a TakeItOffline forum,
http://www.takeitoffline.com/1/H/77oGryttjArEqbLxt62.html

Sanjeev "Ghane" Gupta			Tel: +91(11) 6941831, 6945227
Eurolink Systems Ltd			Fax: +91(11) 6943732
New Delhi, India		      email: ghane@eurolink.stpn.soft.net
          Eurolink doesn't pay me to speak for it, so I don't
              Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum viditur