Re: User management frontend

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> Thanks to all those who replied.

   I also thank you all, but i was hoping that someone would comment on
the security issues of webmin. I installed it and it looks really good.
But i'm not an expert so my question is, do i have anything to fear
running this service on port 10000 with its peculiar set of security
features? Is there a reason to fear that someone could guess my admin
password and just hack the heck out of my system?

   Thank you all in advance.

sis