RE: How many ethernet...

As many cards as you have resources for. I have a computer with four network
cards.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Barros [mailto:cbf@redlider.com.uy]
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 6:07 AM
To: linux-net@vger.rutgers.edu; debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: How many ethernet...

... can a pentium 100MHz/32MB can hold?

I mean I want it to be a router with all ethernet at 10Mbps

I've use it with 2 nics and work. Now the problem is the hardware limitation
when acting as a router, and i have no where to search for this info.

Well, any multiport ethernet card for 10Mbps on each port that you recomend?
(or at leas that works with linux/debian)

BTW: Does proxy-arp need more CPU than just routing?

Is any FAQ covering this things?(networking [hardware] limitations).

--
Bye
    Carlos Barros.