Re: Multisystem backup

If you are worried about security then how about trying something along
the ssh lines, scp can be used to securely copy files between machines
and if you utilize public/private keys you can use this without password
prompts.  Also I think there is a way to use rsync over ssh, just look
for an SSH FAQ - I think that's where I saw this.

Marcin P.