Re: Forced DHCP setup

Mangling arround and all, maybe its good to discuss this idea here...

1.- Suppose i give you a list of mac addresses and the assigned ips they
should have....

2.- If one makes that assumption, u guys think this would be a good way
to go at it (admin wise, mantainership...etc.):
	a) Make a script that generates dhcpd3.conf
	b) Make a script that generates iptables commands
	   like:
		iptables -A input -s  $IP_USER -m mac
			--mac-source $MAC_USER -j accept
		#all others reject
	c) Have your squid rules reflect the change:
		#dont remember, but squid blocks by mac
		acl accepted_macs $MAC_USER1...$MAC_USER_N
		acl accepted_ips $IP_USER1.....$IP_USER_N
		http_access allow auth_pam acceed_macs accepted_ips
		http_access deny

Mhm... not shure if squid works that way but u get the idea.... it looks
horrible from the admin POV, maybe u guys can think of a better way...