Problem with sshd2 package ssh2

This begins with a disk migration I did some time ago, since then when ever
I try to conect from any server to this host I recive a error and get
disconect. Then the logs show me this:

Oct 30 04:26:49 morquio sshd2[17065]: FATAL ERROR: Executing ssh1 in
compatibility mode failed.

The other problen hapens when any no-root user try to create open a terminal
under X a Eterm or any other or print an error, saying that the user has no
rights to access the terminal.
The rights were preserv when the disk cp was made and all the rest look
good.

Thank's
	rak