postfix-mysql problems ...help

Hi,

I have been tearing my hair out trying to get postfix and a virtual mail
solution setup
and working here at our small isp. Not only is there a lack of docs but
I was wondering
if you could help me, im almost positive yesterday when I attempted to
install
postfix-mysql package , that when it did install it created a :

main.cf file with support for transport.cf / uids.cf / gids.cf /
aliases.cf and
mysql-virt.cf and then when i viewed the directory the files were
created also

transport.cf / uids.cf / gids.cf / alisaes.cf / mysql-virt.cf and they
were all confd
to work the database 'maildb' was created and all..

but I was attempting to get vmail-sql working with a different setup so
i moved all those
files away, but now on a completely new debian box and i go apt-get
install postfix-mysql
it installs the base postfix with the mysql library file and no conf
files ????

is anyone able to explain this ? or am i crazy...ive searched for the
file mysql-virt.cf
through packages.debian.org and have been unable to find it hiding in
any package in case
it was something extra I installed and completely forgot about..

all help appreciate stared so long at it, i dont know if its something
simple i missed
or what...

Please feel free to contact us with any further queries.

Thank You

Mario Zuppini
Systems Administrator

Total Cybersolutions