Using testing (sarge) in production.

Hi all,

I read Teun Vink's posting about his Apache problems with unstable. I am
currently using a mixture of stable and testing in production systems,
depending on which versions of the applications I require. What are your
experiences with testing in production environments? I have not had any
problems but I would like to know others' experience. Most of our
production systems are web/database systems.

Also, do packages in testing get updated as security vulnerabilies occur?
or only when the maintainers wish to upload a newer version?

Regards, Fred.

--
Fred Clausen - Systems Administrator
Unique Interactive, part of UBC Media Group plc

http://www.ubcmedia.com
http://www.uniqueinteractive.co.uk
T: +44 (0)20 7453 1677 F: +44 (0)20 7486 5081