RA learned prefix added to routing table is not deleted on ra route flush

Hi All,
      When I enabled Router Advertisement on the interface on which I want to receive RA, the received prefix was added to the routing table. The default route was added with the tag "ra" but not the prefix.

$ip -6 route
::1 dev lo proto kernel metric 256 pref medium
fdxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx::/64 dev ens192 proto kernel metric 256 expires 2591996sec pref medium
fe80::/64 dev ens192 proto kernel metric 256 pref medium
default via fe80::xxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx dev ens192 proto ra metric 1024 expires 1796sec hoplimit 64 pref medium

When I flush the ra learned routes using the following command, only the default route gets removed. Why doesn't the prefix which is bolded above get deleted too? It is marked as added by the kernel, but the kernel added it because it came from an RA.

sudo ip -6 route flush protocol ra.

::1 dev lo proto kernel metric 256 pref medium
fdxx:xxxx:xxxx:xxxx::/64 dev ens192 proto kernel metric 256 expires 2591996sec pref medium
fe80::/64 dev ens192 proto kernel metric 256 pref medium

Dheeraj